Board index Community Meetups & Events Pokémon Battle Tournament 2014

Pokémon Battle Tournament 2014

Want to meet up with your favourite members of PWUK? Well the Meetups and Events Forum is the one for you.:D

Demelza User avatar
PWUK Moderator
PWUK Moderator

Badges: 1
News Team
Attended the Bluewater event. Ended up losing my second match, but got to meet Doctor Storm and get a great deal of streetpass hits, so wasn't all bad! Bit of a low budget affair for the shopping centre events though, even the sign-in desk wasn't really sign-posted very well (me and my partner walked past it a couple of times before asking a member of staff for help xD).

Wouldn't mind seeing Nintendo attempting more of these though, just perhaps a little better ran.

HK7 User avatar
PWUK Moderator
PWUK Moderator

News Team
Right, I did pretty badly... I really should have made my team earlier then 2 days before XD
Proud master of the PHANTOM BRAWLERS clan!
Now making early recruitments for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Super Smash Bros 4 for 3DS and Wii U.
www.phantom-brawlers.webs.com

ChicoMono User avatar
PWUK Administrator
PWUK Administrator

Admin Team

Haha HK7, dont worry - I'm only just getting it together now ready for the weekend XD

Just gonna nick a couple pokemon most likely from Toquill temporarily :D
Now with 50% added Moderator-ness.

Pokemon X:
ChicoMono; 0559-6986-8750
Trainer Shiny Value = 2731
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Tournament History:
UK Manchester VGCs 2014: Senior Division : 9th Overall
UK Birmingham VGCs 2013: Senior Division : 14th Overall - Qualified for Worlds 2013!
UK Birmingham VGCs 2012: Senior Division : 52nd Overall

PokemonWorld.co.uk London 2 Tournament: 7th Overall
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
60 Championship Points
The United Kingdom's 14th Best Senior-Division Player as of Worlds 2013!

HK7 User avatar
PWUK Moderator
PWUK Moderator

News Team
Yeh but I only got past the 1st round XD
Proud master of the PHANTOM BRAWLERS clan!
Now making early recruitments for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Super Smash Bros 4 for 3DS and Wii U.
www.phantom-brawlers.webs.com

Samsonite PWUK Owner
PWUK Owner

Badges: 2
Admin Team Owner

Did better than me, I had to not go due to having no team and no time, uni needs to end so i have time for these things
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Round 2 VGC 2011 Birmingham
Round 2 London #3
Round 2 VGC 2012 Birmingham
VGC 2013 Birmingham - DNF
VGC 2014 Manchester - 111th

Toquill User avatar
PWUK Trainer Level 25
PWUK Trainer Level 25

I attended the Nottingham qualifier a couple weeks ago, I got to meet with SMP for the first time (beating him in the semis ayy), as well as catch up with EvilPinkDragon and Xenoblade Hero :]]]]]]]

I ended up getting 2nd, losing to Xeno in final, he outplayed me and I have no regrets about the tournament! We celebrated with Burger King and woo good day
won't you notice me icearceus12 senpai~
Nintendo UK 2013 Winter Champion

Previous

Return to Meetups & Events