Board index Pokémon Pokémon News! Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection Available Now!

Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection Available Now!

Read the latest Pokémon News here! Also for PWUK related news and news related to the UK of major importance!

Demelza User avatar
PWUK Moderator
PWUK Moderator

Badges: 1
News Team
Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection Available Now!

Good news for fans of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y's delightful soundtrack as Pokémon X & Y Super Music Collection has been officially released through iTunes for fans to download for a fair price of £7.99

The soundtrack includes a total of 212 tracks, some of which are remixes from the Pokémon Origins anime spin-off which was aired in Japan in October and will be released through Pokémon TV in the US and UK over the course of November.

In Japan the soundtrack is being released as a four disc set and includes a 26-page booklet.

This release marks the first time a soundtrack for a set of Pokémon games has been officially released outside of Japan. However, the release also brings quite a change as it has since been confirmed that soundtracks for Pokémon Ruby & Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon FireRed & Pokémon LeafGreen, Pokémon Diamond & Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon HeartGold & Pokémon SoulSilver, Pokémon Black & Pokémon White, and Pokémon Black 2 & Pokémon White 2 will all be released through iTunes outside of Japan sometime during 2014.

nationspokemon User avatar
PWUK News Team
PWUK News Team

Badges: 1
News Team
its not just a music collection, its SUPER music collection!
this is why we were put on this planet

Pokemontrainernick18 User avatar
PWUK Trainer Level 2
PWUK Trainer Level 2

Well this is good news. It's good to see there is more then just seven song like what most iTunes are at that price. Buying this right!
Be a wooper and keep on smiling!

AurafullAlex User avatar
PWUK Trainer Level 14
PWUK Trainer Level 14

My favourite songs in order are 3rd the 3000 years ago theme, 2nd the elite 4 champion theme and my favourite the rival theme which has an epic casual type of rock vide to it. (Thejwhittz used the song in his x/y launch vid if you want to check it out it's epic.)
(Changed name from LucarioDudeAlex)

Mightyena User avatar
PWUK Trainer Level 3
PWUK Trainer Level 3

Very tempted to get this, if anyone's already got it let me know if I should too :D
Pokemon X | Mightyena | FC: 4940-5922-1901 | TSV - 1845
Pokemon Y | Mightyena | FC: 2664-2570-9170 | TSV - 3318

Pokemontrainernick18 User avatar
PWUK Trainer Level 2
PWUK Trainer Level 2

Mightyena wrote:
Very tempted to get this, if anyone's already got it let me know if I should too :D

It is very good Mightyena. 212 song for 7.99! However some songs are only about 6 seconds long and the amount of time it took me to get iTunes to even give me the songs was terrible. I tried nearly ten times before finally it took my money and gave me the songs.

It a time-out issue which they really need to look into. However there are still quite some nice tunes, especially when you need to relax.Plus only a handful of people have had the same problem as me so in my mind it's worth getting it.
Be a wooper and keep on smiling!

PokéFroakie User avatar
PWUK Trainer Level 3
PWUK Trainer Level 3

I'm gonna see if I can get this for myself. Although, if I can't, I can always rely on the good ol' internet. I love the music in the Pokémon games, it seems to get better each time!
A fan of Pokémon since 2007!

Current Pokémon X team list:

Quilladin, Wartortle (Or Lapras, can't decide), Shelgon, Lucario, Talonflame

Return to Pokémon News!