Board index Pokémon Pokémon News! Pokken Tournament!

Pokken Tournament!

Read the latest Pokémon News here! Also for PWUK related news and news related to the UK of major importance!

HK7 User avatar
PWUK Moderator
PWUK Moderator

Badges: 1
News Team
Hi all HK back again for more news, it has been slow with news on Pokemon in general recently but things should pick up soon thanks to a world wide release date for Pokken Tournament!

As some of you may recall it was said to come in Spring 2016 and lucky us it'll be available from the early spring date of 18 March, 2016 and it's own website is already up and running so go check it out!

Pokken Tournament Website: http://www.pokkentournament.com/en-gb/
Proud master of the PHANTOM BRAWLERS clan!
Now making early recruitments for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Super Smash Bros 4 for 3DS and Wii U.
www.phantom-brawlers.webs.com

2 quid is good User avatar
PWUK Administrator
PWUK Administrator

Badges: 2
Admin Team News Team
I know I'm gonna get stick for this but, pokken tournament just... Doesn't really excite me. I'll check it out if my brother wants it but I'm way more excited about the new pokemon bundles and GO!
I'm thinking of something witty to put here.....

Nothing

My avatar made by http://www.XxPokemonGiveawaysxX.webs.com. All credit goes to them.

HK7 User avatar
PWUK Moderator
PWUK Moderator

Badges: 1
News Team
True for a few people I suppose, but myself, I've moved on a little from Pokemon so seeing it in a new fighting format really excites me :D
Proud master of the PHANTOM BRAWLERS clan!
Now making early recruitments for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Super Smash Bros 4 for 3DS and Wii U.
www.phantom-brawlers.webs.com

Cam PWUK Trainer Level 1
PWUK Trainer Level 1

Moved on from pokemon.... well there we see is our problem haha. Well 2016 is the perfect year to get back into it! So much happening.

Return to Pokémon News!