Board index Community General FBI Sex Offender fax list and Records - What You Don't Know

FBI Sex Offender fax list and Records - What You Don't Know

PWUK's general discussion starts here! This is where you can discuss just about anything! Just please remember children as young as 7 read these forums so nothing too obscene!

Mim Parvin New Member

As a licensed minister, motivational speaker, and writer of several books constantly within the public eye I take my reputation pretty significantly. fax list briefly transitioning professionally after just getting married, I sought to take a task as a fax list public faculty instructor at a nearby excessive school. I was right now hired. After completing orientation on the neighborhood county college board, I was prepared start the following Monday. That is till I acquired a smartphone call from the employees investigator asking for that I seem earlier than him at the local college board for a head to head interview earlier than I commenced paintings.

Not understanding what this changed into approximately, I felt all weekend a piece frightened, like I changed into going to the fax list office returned in excessive college. The suspense was eating at me as the investigator refused to speak approximately the problem over the smartphone. To comply together with his request, I made the hour-and-a-1/2 drive to the neighborhood county college board and seemed to answer his questions. After the preliminary greeting and giving my motive force's license to the investigator, he commenced questioning me. fax list , he asked if I had ever been to Parkridge, Illinois. I couldn't say I had, nor had I ever heard approximately the vicinity (which I become later informed was a small suburb of 30,000 people out of doors of Chicago).

Later I found out that fax list bearing my identical name and almost my equal birthday (assuming it wasn't identification theft, which I had experienced with a credit score card the ultimate time I stayed in Chicago when passing thru for an afternoon) had been arrested for a intercourse offense. Knowing usually it wasn't me, I at once went domestic and visited the State of Illinois' website and navigated to the sex perpetrator hyperlink. Upon typing in my name, I determined 3 males all who were intercourse offenders. Thankfully there photographs had been also seen, in addition verifying they have been no longer me. Of path that became a alleviation.

Return to General